ajmal abdulsamad< Back to CGGC Team
- September 2015 - Pro-Poor Development and Power Asymmetries in Global Value Chains
- February 2015 - Public-Private Partnerships in Global Value Chains: Can They Actually Benefit the Poor?
- February 2014 - Burundi in the Agribusiness Global Value Chain: Skills for Private Sector Development
- August 2013 - Wheat Value Chains and Food Security in the Middle East and North Africa Region
- March 2013 - US Coal and the Technology Innovation Frontier: What role does coal play in our energy future?
- May 2013 - Realizing the Potential of African Agriculture: Innovations and Market Access for Smallholders Farmers
- September 2010 - Agricultural Value Chains in the Mexicali Valley of Mexico
- 2014 - Hubs and Communities: A Structural Analysis of MENA’s Wheat Network
- 2014 - Shifting Sources of Wheat Supply for MENA Countries: the Rise of the Black Sea
- 2014 - What Role Can Coal Play in the United States’ Energy Future?
- 2014 - Comparing Egypt and Saudi Arabia’s Wheat GVC
- 2014 - Global Value Chain Analysis and Food Security
- Jan 29, 2015 - Can Public-Private Partnerships Actually Benefit the Poor?
- Jul 17, 2012 - The Coal Industry Value Chain and Competitiveness